Once upon a time, there was a chicken.
But this was no ordinary chicken.
This chicken put together an elaborate heist using a rag tag group of criminals to rob a casino, but it got a little complicated and he kept forgetting the details.
So instead, the chicken bet it all on red. And won. And now he’s giving it all away to you.
Taz and Jim’s Game of Chicken returns on September 12th and you could win cold, hard CASH… if you’re not CHICKEN!
- Will you go for the cash or are you CHICKEN?
- Two callers go head to head to win cash
- The Chicken Jackpot starts at $100
- The Chicken Money Machine will rise or fall and it could bust at anytime
- The first person to yell “CHICKEN” could win the last amount called. The second caller can then take that amount and split it with the first caller or go for more on their own. If the second player yells “CHICKEN” before it busts, they win all the money and the first player gets nothing.
- If the second player busts, player one gets the amount they called “CHICKEN” on
- If it busts before anyone calls “CHICKEN”, both players get nothing