Make it an active family outing on September 14, 10:00AM – 8:00PM at Pinafore Park, Waterworks Park and the Elevated Park in St. Thomas.
Admission is FREE.
Rediscover your community with live music, outdoor yoga, fun for kids and adults, nature walks, talks, and much more – all while staying active and getting outdoors.
• 10:00AM – 11:00AM – Family Yoga class with Tru for U – At Pinafore Park, Dance Pavilion
• 11:00AM – 4:00PM – iFast Inflatables; Bouncy Castles and more (For Kids) – At Pinafore Park & Waterworks Park
• 12:00PM – Inspiring Outdoor Play with TimberNook – At Pinafore Park, Bandshell
• 1:00PM – 3:00PM – John Milles and Band – At Pinafore Park, Dance Pavilion
• 1:00PM – 4:00PM – Shaw’s Ice Cream Cones/Cups for $1 – At Pinafore Park Concession Stand & Waterworks Park Ice Cream Trailer
• 2:30PM – 3:30PM – Superhero Meet n’ Greet and walk around Lake Margaret (For Kids) Wear your superhero costumes! – Starts at Pinafore Park, Bandshell
• 4:00PM – Guided walk from Pinafore Park to St. Thomas Elevated Park and official Trans Canada/Great Trail Re-routing Announced
• 5:00PM – Nature walk around Lake Margaret with Sue Dodds – Start at Pinafore Trails Kiosk
• 6:00PM – 8:00PM – Deni Gautier and Band – At Pinafore Park, Bandshell
A partnership between the City of St. Thomas, Southwestern Public Health, and local developers including Hayhoe Homes and Doug Tarry Homes, has helped make St. Thomas more walkable.
Please bring a reusable water bottle as there will be drinking water available at the event.
For more event information, visit: http://www.activeelgin.ca/calendar/st-thomas-trails-open.