A Night of Legends 2020
*Event has been postponed to Friday, November 20.
DoubleTree by Hilton
300 King Street, London, ON
Time: 5:30pm – 11:00pm
Performers, Charity Casino, Dinner, Auctions & MORE!
Attire: Black Tie
Join us for an exceptional evening of delicious food, performances, Casino games, auctions and so much more – all while raising money for Kids Kicking Cancer! Buy your tickets today or reserve a full table for your party. Vegas Night is all happening at the DoubleTree by Hilton in London on Saturday, May 2nd, 2020 so don’t miss it!
A Night of Legends is in support of Kids Kicking Cancer Canada.
Kids Kicking Cancer Canada addresses the overwhelming needs of children with illness and pain. Specially trained black belt martial artists teach breathing, visualization, and relaxation techniques in addition to traditional martial arts moves, to help empower the children and provide them with a sense of power, peace and purpose. Using martial arts therapy, seriously ill children and their siblings learn to:
- Regain a sense of control over the chaos of their lives
- Become empowered partners in their own healing
- Push away the message of pain
Help Children in Pain
We invite you to become a sponsor and help make a difference in the lives of children in pain and their families. It is only through your generosity that we can continue to provide our Heroes Circle program to children in pain. Your sponsorship will allow us to continue offering services such as:
- Heroes Circle martial arts classes and uniforms
- Relaxation, meditation and empowerment training for children in pain and their siblings
- Home visits as needed
- Individual support during clinical procedures
- Provide inspiration and light to others facing life-challenges
- See themselves as victors, not victims
- Sibling support programs
- Group and individual parent counseling
- Special family events and outings
- Workshop for health care professionals in Kids Kicking Cancer pain management techniques