Share, Inspire, Celebrate!
The Pillar Community Innovation Awards honour individuals and organizations doing exceptional work to help creating a positive community impact in the categories of Innovation, Leadership, Impact, Collaboration and Community Choice.
Award recipients will receive $2000 to be donated back to their charity of choice.
For details visit www.Pillarnonprofit.ca
The 13th Annual Pillar Community Innovation Awards Finalists:
● London Food Coalition (Food prosperity)
● Human Environments Analysis Lab (HEAL) (Community Based Research)
● 519 Pursuit (Homelessness and Poverty)
● Matthew Reid (LGBTQ2+ community and education)
● Patricia Runciman (LIFESPIN Volunteer, poverty work)
● Holly Painter (poet, teacher and public speaker)
● Mensadora (Reusable menstruation products)
● Urban Roots (Revitalizes under used agricultural land)
● P.A.I.R (Parent and Infant Relationship) Clinic – Vanier Children’s Services
● RollUP – (Refurbish wheelchairs for individuals in need with Goodwill Industries)
● INsite Clinic (collaborative network of 6 local mental health and social support organizations for improved services)
● Healing Through The Arts (London Arts Council, Participation House Support Services (PHSS), L’Arche, and Hutton House initiative)
If you are interested in attending the event, tickets can be purchased at http://www.pillarnonprofit.ca/event-tickets
The Pillar Community Innovation Awards will take place November 20 at RBC Place!