Police in St. Thomas have laid child sex offences against a man after an alert father noticed concerning texts on his young daughter’s phone.
A man, 47, was arrested Wednesday, Aug. 30 and is charged with:
- Adult luring a person under 18 years of age by means of telecommunication
- Adult invitation to sexual touching
- Sexual assault on a person under the age of 16
- Adult makes/prints/publishes or possess for the purpose of child pornography
- Adult possess child pornography
- Adult indecent exposure to a person under 16 years of age
St. Thomas police are not identifying the suspect in the case and no other information has been released.
© 2017 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.